About Me

My photo
Munich, München, Germany
Logical Development in Indonesia, Original Ideas, Rules, Politics, Science and Landscapes Architectures Technology with Philosophy Approaches

Saturday 12 August 2017

Happy your Easter Holiday



When your eyes
 looks the sky
 my heart left on the aisle ways
 when the rain turn our lines
 you can see flowers grew up and looking the rails
                         
old and dark
could and crags
                         
The Easter day climb on the story
 I do not have a destiny
 I climb after rainy
and your face attached to easy
                                         
I climb of the wall because human was highly
the raise should be looking at the sky
the raise of straight in my eyes to up seem destiny
                           
on the destiny
or story
so not easy to understand
To little my foot
and stride the root

                 
( Cologne Germany, April 2014)


No comments: