About Me

My photo
Munich, München, Germany
Logical Development in Indonesia, Original Ideas, Rules, Politics, Science and Landscapes Architectures Technology with Philosophy Approaches

Tuesday 8 August 2017

And The Part of Wings

And part of my wings

Beloved brother Joaquin Dagnino

Even if you fall asleep when the people in the raid hit campane
You are rest more quietest than me
I put your leg and two feet on the hanger
Ready for punishment from God and sent me the most delicate message in my heart
From silence of
___ the Night

On the top of the sky where you are flying
With part of wings was broken
And it weighs missing the Languages
Which is not every creep
understand it

You 're disappear so quickly from my views
Thousands of mourners are stalking you
I bowed over your head
one thousand face and Parfum when one love produced
submission
Raise your voice,
Even though you are around people are rotating
defeat, drowning
____ Already

Now I do not want to talk about the truth
Any truth has long been abandoned
When
The deck is tethered
On an old woods
Times have Rotated age,
Anyone
Will be buffeted by doubts
Like the sea, the waves never anchored the ship
Truth, goodness is limited to the contested phrase
____ you guys

And my wings just the same
Broken these balance
For
Reading the horizon, dreams 's none

( Nahdia EL, 4/08/017 )

No comments: